With stunning style and a full bra inside, The Essential Nursing Bra Tank was designed to make moms feel fabulous inside and out! It's stylish enough to wear with great accessories, a jacket or blazer when going out, yet comfy enough to wear when hanging around inside. It can even be worn during pregnancy because the fabric of the garment and the bra inside comfortably stretch, while retaining their shape after washing, making it an ideal maternity and postpartum garment as well.
- A molded, seamless bra (not just a shelf bra) that provides complete support and beautiful shaping up to a G cup.
- A bra lined with Bravado! CottonFlexTM fabric. This revolutionary double-sided fabric offers the comfort of cotton and the benefits of polyester/spandex. The result is 100% cotton against the skin giving comfort and breathability, without sacrificing flexibility, support and shape.
- Beautiful, soft and strong cotton/spandex outer fabric that isn't see-through even in white!
- Flexible sizing, so the garment and the bra inside adapt comfortably to changing breasts and body shapes. It even fits a glowing, growing pregnant belly while retaining its shape after washing.
- Subtle nursing clips that allow for full breastfeeding access.
- Thin and cushioned straps that are adjustable.
- A beautiful and flattering shape that is fitted but not clingy, with a hip length that doesnt ride up.
- Design elements such as a subtle front gathering and satin trim, making it a stylish and versatile wardrobe item must-have.
- A truly all-occasion, all-season garment: dress it up or dress it down, wear it alone, or as a great layering piece under blouses or jackets.
- With the dual bra and tank benefits, inner and outwear usage opportunities, and multiple nursing/maternity/transition wardrobe occasions, The Essential Nursing Bra Tank was designed so that you could really get your money's worth from this wardrobe Essential.
The Essential Nursing Bra Tank is sized according to bra size. That's what gives you that amazing shape and support, all while allowing for flexibility for changing breast size. The outer fabric of the garment was designed accordingly, to be comfortably fitted without being clingy, and to give you a flattering and fabulous silhouette.
To Size The Essential Nursing Bra Tank:
1) Take your third trimester measurement.
2) Keep the same band size.
3) Increase one cup size.
For example, if you're a 36 B/C in your third trimester, when you're ready to nurse, your size will likely be 36 D/E(DD)
Manufactured by Bravado Designs
- "I am sooo thrilled with my recent order. I already own a couple Bravado tanks and decided to buy another one since they are comfy, convenient, and about as flattering as I can hope for with all this "baby weight." I chose your site because you seemed to have all the colors and things in stock, and I liked your selection of other items as well, so I thought I'd give you a try.
I am SO happy with how fast my order got here! It's so nice to get something so quick, especially when I have so very little in my closet that fits or is good for breastfeeding. I also really liked how you included breastfeeding information with the order. What a nice touch!
Many, many thanks and I will surely return when I can afford another nursing top!! Your selection and service make you my top choice for sure!!" Amber H., Littleton, CO
- "Hello! Just wanted to say thank you again for your assistance! It was so nice to have that personal attention from someone who has gone through it. I hate when you go maternity/nursing shopping and get a young thing who doesn't understand, nor want to! I think that I will be ordering more of those Bravado tanks - they rock! Keep up the great service and thanks again, I really appreciate it!" Christine A., Gibsonia, PA
- "I am in love with this shop. I have a tank top and look forward to getting more. I got so many compliments on it and no one knew it was nursing attire until it was time to feed the little man!!! I also have to thank Judy for her emails with the information i needed on each item that would be suitable for me. Thank you!!" Paula, S., Kitchener ON, CANADA