This bra is designed to support very large busts. If you haven't found your size anywhere else, then you have found the right location - this bra is for you. Semi-soft bra with a higher center gore which is ideal for larger busts. This bra gathers the breasts in a way they do not stick outside the contour of the body. It lifts the bust giving it a rounded shape with a subtly marked peak, which adds a little lightness to your silhouette. The bottom of the cups is made of knitwear, strengthened using an innovative technology to hold the breasts at the right level. The top of the cups are made of elastic lace with an extra layer of elastic tulle. This allows the cups to adjust to the shape of each breast smoothly, even if asymmetrical.
- The bra features cups with more coverage, going around the breasts keeping a tight reign on them.
- Perfect even for heavy busts.
- Fully-adjustable straps with tiny decorative bows.
- The center gore adorned with a bow and pearl.
- The band is firm, not really stretchy so that it doesn't give in to the weight of bust with use.
- The underwires are narrow, adjusted to the demands of bra size.
- The cups in this style are usually more voluminous than in padded bras and as a result you might need to size down a cup.
- If in between sizes, try the smaller one.
- It is possible that the center gore will not touch the sternum, it is, however, allowed in this style.
NOTE: this bra has UK cup sizing, which we have converted to US sizes for you. A size chart is listed below so that you can look up your size. The band and cup on this bra runs very snug, so most women prefer to go up a size or two. For instance: if you are normally a 36P, you may want to try this bra in a 40P instead.
11 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I ordered the size that I normally would order the bra that showed up was 10 inches too small!
I ordered the 42Q.
The bra was built fantastically well, and to held the girls up lovely. The cup was still too small though and unfortunately the band was a little too tight.
I say unfortunately because the 44 does not come in a R cup, so I guess i am back to the drawing board finding an aweaome bra.