The Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra was designed to offer comfort unlike any you've experienced from a bra before - nursing or not! This molded foam cup bra is seamless and gives a lovely shape with great support. And because the foam cups are removable, you have the option of a thicker cup lining when you need it.
- Removable, molded foam cups mean great versatility, and the ability to hide nipples and breast pads.
- Seamless and buttery-soft fabric result in a bra that is remarkably comfortable to wear, and virtually invisible under clothing.
- No underwire and cups that drop fully away from the breast, as recommended by health care professionals.
- Easy to use and discrete nursing clips, featuring one handed access.
- The easy-to-fit sizing system makes this bra ideal for any stage of pregnancy or nursing, as it will gently grow and contract to constantly support your changing shape.
Manufactured by Bravado! Designs
88% polyester, 12% spandex. Foam cup insert - lining: 100% polyester, foam: 100% polyurethane.
Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Wash with like colors. Wash before wearing. Non-chlorine bleach when needed. Hang to dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
- "I am so excited that so many of the bras that you recommended fit! As you may know or can imagine based on your line of work, it is so difficult to find bras that fit based on my size and body shape. So to have a pile of them that I have to narrow down is just really great. I kept the Melinda G tee-shirt soft cup in large, the Bravado microfiber bra, the Bravado body silk seamless, the Bravado essential nursing tank, and the LLLI fleece lined one. And I love them so far. I have some that are more comfortable with less support for around the house and others that offer more support and that look nicer going out. It's a great selection. Once again I appreciate your help and can't thank you enough!!!" Darby S., West Chester OH
- "Judy, Thanks once again for helping me to find a wonderful bra! This is the first time I have tried the Bravado, and I love it! It is very comfortable, and yet offers just the right support." Jonna Z., Valley City, ND
- "After putting my other bras on for a day, I decided I simply need to increase my supply of the bravado bra. I do not think i have had such a comfortable and supportive bra in my entire bra-wearing life!" Jonna Z., Valley City, ND