The Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra was designed to offer comfort unlike any you've experienced from a bra before - nursing or not! This molded foam cup bra is seamless and gives a lovely shape with great support. And because the foam cups are removable, you have the option of a thicker cup lining when you need it.
- Luxuriously soft, seamless and wire-free for added comfort
- 4-way stretch fabric hugs your changing shape
- Perfect for maternity and nursing
- Removable foam inserts for shape and discretion
- In Full Cup sizes, knit-in zones around the cups provide lift and support
- Easy alpha sizing
- Proprietary, easy open and close, one-handed Bravado 'B' nursing clips
- Full drop away bra cup design for maximum skin-to-skin contact
- This style has been tested and is certified to Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex® requirements [17.HUS.20152], which ensures products are free from harmful substances
Manufactured by Bravado! Designs
- Main body: 92% nylon, 8% spandex.
- Bottom band: 87% nylon, 13% spandex. Foam insert lining: 100% polyester.
- Foam: 100% polyurethane.
Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Wash with like colors. Wash before wearing. Non-chlorine bleach when needed. Hang to dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
- "I am so excited that so many of the bras that you recommended fit! As you may know or can imagine based on your line of work, it is so difficult to find bras that fit based on my size and body shape. So to have a pile of them that I have to narrow down is just really great. I kept the Melinda G tee-shirt soft cup in large, the Bravado microfiber bra, the Bravado body silk seamless, the Bravado essential nursing tank, and the LLLI fleece lined one. And I love them so far. I have some that are more comfortable with less support for around the house and others that offer more support and that look nicer going out. It's a great selection. Once again I appreciate your help and can't thank you enough!!!" Darby S., West Chester OH
- "Judy, Thanks once again for helping me to find a wonderful bra! This is the first time I have tried the Bravado, and I love it! It is very comfortable, and yet offers just the right support." Jonna Z., Valley City, ND
- "After putting my other bras on for a day, I decided I simply need to increase my supply of the bravado bra. I do not think i have had such a comfortable and supportive bra in my entire bra-wearing life!" Jonna Z., Valley City, ND
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Judy helped me find this bra after I was determined to only wear wire-free bras while nursing. It is the most supportive bra for my larger cup size needs since most larger cup bras means a larger band width too. This is not the case with the extended size option for Full Cups! I finally ordered another even though my nursling is nearly two. I'll likely continue to wear this after he's weaned!
I have been nursing and wearing this bra for a month and I loved it so much I bought another one. It's very comfortable and easy to nurse in. Judy was very helpful!